Contact at organisation: Ms. Christine Mui, Hong Kong Guide Dogs Association
Hong Kong Guide Dogs Association is seeking a qualified GDMI to work full time.
The successful Applicant will be expected to train guide dogs and our team of guide dog trainers, perform after care visits, and occasionally attend HKGDA fundraising and public education events.
In your spare time you will be able to enjoy hiking, water sports, a variety of cultural events, amazing cuisine from all parts of the world and everything else Hong Kong has to offer.
Applicants will be expected to have the following qualifications:
- Holder of a GDMI qualification recognized under the International Guide Dog Federation.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the guide dog industry.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Sound skills and knowledge expected of a GDMI, modern dog training methods as well as an open attitude to new insights in dog training.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Comfortable with speaking in public settings
- A valid driver’s license will be helpful.
This position is a renewable two year contract (subject to obtaining the approval of a work visa from the relevant department.)
How to Apply
Please e-mail resume and with a cover letter to:
Ms. Christine Mui – Executive Director of Hong Kong Guide Dogs Association