Contact at organisation: Sophie Cappello, The Royal Society for the Blind
Phone: 08 81507065
Are you a qualified Guide Dog Instructor? Join South Australia’s most trusted charity. You will be joining a growing team of highly experienced Guide Dog instructors. Head office is based in Gilles Plains with different sites across SA.
This is an opportunity to further develop your career. You will be provided with ongoing training and support to ensure you continue to develop your expertise.
Qualifications and skills you need:
You will be someone who is able to align your clients needs with the right training and solutions. As an experienced trainer you will be able to assess individual dogs and conduct tailored training programs.
- International Guide Dog Federation accredited or Guide Dog Mobility Instructor Certified qualification.
- Experience dog training and supporting instructors, cadets and puppy raisers.
- Able to tailor training programs for individual dogs.
- Determine needs and suitability for new and existing clients.
Why join this organisation
Your role will truly make a difference each and every day. Guide dog mobility instructors are the core of this charity and their ability to offer a wide range of services for people of all ages experiencing vision impairment.
- Flexibility: flexible and compressed work weeks, TOIL, WFH
- Salary packaging + additional benefits
- Access to training platform with hundreds of speciality courses
You will be provided with a car to travel to client sites. Joining this growing team will provide you with career development opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and ready to apply? Send your resume today.
If you have questions before applying contact Sophie on 08 8150 7065 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Not located in Adelaide? That’s ok. We are seeking the best trainer available for this role so will consider your application if you’re open to relocation.